Posted on April 02 2019
"What your favorite hair extension?"
Since now it's a necessity for a lady to change hair more often we are sharing how to make sure they’re ready to flawlessly rock their new style!
Before we get started, there’s one word to always keep in mind when it comes to hair with any kind of a curl: moisture! Extensions are already drier than natural hair because it doesn’t receive all of the oils that your scalp produces. On top of that, the curlier your hair is, the more prone it is to dryness, so keep those curls quenched!
Here are the ways for your curly and wavy hair maintenance:
- Try to shampoo only once or twice a week, and in between shampoos, use a heavy-duty, moisturizing conditioner. Combing with the conditioner helps easily remove tangles and ensure the product is evenly distributed throughout your hair. You can also use a deep conditioner when you need to step up your moisture game just a bit.
- Using products with silicones can cause build up and weigh down your hair. If you need to use them, make sure the silicones in your product are water soluble, since those cause much less build up.
- Sulfates can dry hair out, so using them can negate all the hard work you’re doing trying to keep your hair moisturized. Not to mention, sulfates can affect your bonds (especially keratin ones), causing them to slip prematurely. Basically, don’t even think about it! They’re just bad news all around.
- You don’t always have time to let your hair air dry after a shower, but drying your hair dryer may dry out your curls too fast or put it to a crazy mess. The easy solution? Diffuser! If you use a medium heat setting, you won’t over dry your curls, and the diffuser reduces the air velocity of the dryer so it won’t affect their shape.
- If you find a few strands are losing their curl or wave, feel free to use a curling iron for a quick fix. As always, make sure you use a heat protectant before using hair dryers or curling irons.
As long as you follow these tips, you’re destined to have long-lasting, enviable curls!
Now all you have to do is choose the right store for your hair needs! We, at Empress Hair Extensions, give you all the types of hair offered in the market with the assurance of having the best hair extensions sold in thru the internet.
Because at Empress Hair Extension - "We Want The Best For You"